Thermosphere 7.6iG Glass Programmable Thermostat - White Glass
If you are looking for a gorgeous digital underfloor heating thermostat that will not only look amazing but also perform excellently, then buy this spectacular programmable thermostat. With its sleek design, easy to program touch panel display and built in ambient temperature sensor, you are sure to only reap the benefits of this amazing modern thermostat.Features:
This underfloor heating thermostat will help to give you superior control over your underfloor heating, with its modern styling and its improved 7 day 6 event schedule, which allows you to program the exact temperature you want depending on the day or occasion. Available in a gorgeous White Glass finish, it will blend effortlessly into any room in your home. It also comes with a generous 3 year warranty
• In a stunning White Glass finish
• IP30 rating
• Easy to use on/off buttons
• Improved 7 day 6 event schedule
• 6 heating events at weekends
• Simple settings menu
• Simple temperature adjustment
• Floor temperature sensor
• Ambient temperature sensor
• 3 year warranty
• Height: 85mm
• Width: 85mm
Product Code SCP-W-01 Global Trade Item Number 5060291069587 Type Programmable Thermostats Brand Thermosphere Finish White Glass Style Modern Popular Features Slimline Design Width (mm) 85 Height (mm) 85 GuaranteeMore information 3 Years
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
- Delivery & Returns
COVID-19 Update (30/03/2020)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
How long will my delivery take?
Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’. Other items show the estimated delivery time, such as 1-2 or 2-4 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
How much does delivery cost?
- Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply*. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
- Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply to the complete order.
* Additional charges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland, as well as to some areas of mainland UK for very large or fragile items that are sent by pallet.
Next day, weekend & time-specific deliveries
If an item is 'In Stock', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We deliver small items (valves, brackets, hooks, heating controls etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please call us on 01202 612808.
- Reviews (0)
- Customer Questions