We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Brenton Avezzano White Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail - Gloss White
- High quality, durable low carbon steel with a high quality gloss white finish
- Available in a selection of sizes
- Inner tubes coated with anti-rust coating for longer life
- High heat output meaning they can heat the room and not just the towels!
- Compatible for use on all UK heating systems (tank fed or combi systems)
- Fuel Source Option - Central Heating & Dual Fuel
- If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately)
- Radiator valves sold separately - please see our recommended extras
Shop with confidence
- Product produced and tested to UK and European BS EN442 at Delta 50°C
- Pressure tested to 10 bar pressure
- 100% leak tested during production and at final check stage
- 96 hour salt water test during manufacture
- Complies with ISO9001:2008 regulations
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
|Type||Ladder Heated Towel Rails|
|Brand Range||Brenton Avezzano|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Wall to Pipe Centres (mm)More information||65|
Wall to Pipe Centres
This measurement will show you how far from the wall the centre of the pipes for your radiator will need to be. It is an indication of how far away the pipe inlets for the radiator need to be from the wall which is useful if you are looking to install a radiator using your existing pipework.
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.