We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Brenton Chrome Straight Ladder Towel Radiator - 22mm
Simplistic, yet elegant, this radiator offers everything you could possibly want from a heating unit: excellent heat output, great energy efficiency, impressive durability, dual fuel option and 5 year manufacturer guarantee. It's also wall mounted, which means it's a great way to optimise space.
• System Compatibility: Central Heating, Electric Only or Dual Fuel
• Suitable for use with summer heating element
• Ideal for warming towels and bathrobes
• Compact flat design for space-saving towel storage
• Polished Chrome finish
• Wall mount installation
• Constructed from mild steel
• To be paired with radiator valves - sold separately
• Supplied with fixings screws
• 1/2" British Standard Pipe
• 5 year warranty
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element
• Please note: for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately).
|Type||Ladder Towel Rails|
|Brand Range||Brenton Chrome|
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel, Electric|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.
Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’. Other items show the estimated delivery time, such as 1-2 or 2-4 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
If an item is 'In Stock', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We deliver small items (valves, brackets, hooks, heating controls etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please call us on 01202 612808.
Products with estimated delivery dates take a little longer to get to you safely and are not available for next day delivery.
We will do our utmost to meet these estimates, although we recommend you do not book an installer until you have received and checked your order.
If you are in a hurry, view similar products available for next day delivery.