We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Brenton Sanford Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail
RRP £38 Was £28.99
RRP £40 Was £28.99
RRP £54 Was £34.99
- Available in 2 different finishes - Textured Matt Carbon Anthracite or Chrome and 6 different sizes - please select your options above
- Straight and flat design - the perfect backdrop in your modern bathroom
- Made from high quality low carbon steel which is resistant to rust
- Please select a finish and size above to see the heat output and more detailed dimensions in the specification box below
- Modern and practical open-sided ladder design creates ease when placing towels
- Designed to be wall mounted - ideal for smaller spaces
- Radiator valves are required whether you're connecting your radiator to the central heating system only or you're using it as a dual fuel radiator - these are sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- Suitable for central heating or dual fuel use - T-piece and heating element which are required for dual fuel use are sold separately
- Read more about the benefits of dual fuel towel rails and how they can save you money in our Dual Fuel Towel Rail Guide
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Type||Ladder Heated Towel Rails, Designer Heated Towel Rails, Heated Towel Rails|
|Brand Range||Brenton Sanford|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Wall to Face (mm)More information||105|
|Wall to Pipe Centres (mm)More information||80|
Wall to Face
Wall to face is the distance from the wall to the furthest point on the front of the radiator. This figure is an indicator of how far your product will protrude into the room.
Wall to Pipe Centres
This measurement will show you how far from the wall the centre of the pipes for your radiator will need to be. It is an indication of how far away the pipe inlets for the radiator need to be from the wall which is useful if you are looking to install a radiator using your existing pipework.
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.