Simple, functional and chic, the DQ Heating Liana Stainless Steel Vertical Designer Heated Towel Rail Radiator is the ultimate high-end heating solution for your bathroom. Its unique design creates an atmosphere of modern simplicity, but its features are even more impressive - extremely durable, great heat output with low energy consumption and last but not least, easy to install and manage.
Made of the finest stainless steel material, this towel rail is ready to serve you for years to come. You can choose from a variety of sizes in brushed and polished finishes. The rail is created in full compliance with the EN442 European quality standard and carries a 25-years warranty.Features:
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 584 - 1638
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 738 - 2070
• Heat Output (Watts) - 171 - 480
• Available in Brushed or Polished
• Available in Various Sizes
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Stainless Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 10 - 20
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here