We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Aeon Gallant Stainless Steel Horizontal Designer Heated Towel Rail Radiator - 750 x 780mm
Nowadays, when the choices are so many and the decisions are more difficult than ever, you have to remember that details matter. Take the design of your radiator for example - it's not necessarily something to focus on. But what if your radiator could be more than just a radiator - what if it could be a stylish final touch to your interior?
The Aeon Gallant Stainless Steel Horizontal Designer Heated Towel Rail Radiator combines an unusual design, which is both functional and beautiful, with premium quality. Made entirely out of stainless steel and under the BS ISO9000 quality system, it comes in two different finishes and with 20 year warranty. All and all, it is an excellent choice for any household.Features:
- 20 year manufacturer guarantee
- Heat Output (BTU 50°C) - 2169
- Heat Output (BTU 60°C) - 2742
- Heat Output (Watts) - 635
- Available in Brushed or Polished
- Available in H750 x W780mm
- Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
- The central heating fuel option will need radiator valves which are sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us here via live chat or email to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
- Please note: for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
- If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately).
- Material - Stainless Steel
- Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 18
|Type||Designer Heated Towel Rails, Heated Towel Shelf|
|GuaranteeMore information||20 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Number of Tubes||17 Tubes|
|Number of GapsMore information||3 Gaps|
This is an indication of the number of spaces there are between the sections of your radiator. For example, a radiator with 3 sections will have 2 gaps.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Wall to Face (mm)More information||215|
|Pipe Centres (mm)More information||50|
Wall to Face
Wall to face is the distance from the wall to the furthest point on the front of the radiator. This figure is an indicator of how far your product will protrude into the room.
This is the distance between the centre of the two pipe inlets on your radiator or towel rail. This figure is an indication of where the two pipes for your radiator will need to go and can be helpful if you want to install a radiator using your existing pipes.
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel, Electric|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.