We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Aeon Tubo Stainless Steel Vertical Designer Heated Towel Rail Radiator
If you'd like a radiator that gives you the possibility of dual fuel, is of excellent quality and can enhance any bathroom's design, you have found what you're looking for! The Aeon Tubo Stainless Steel Vertical Designer Heated Towel Rail Radiator gives you four different options when it comes to size and two different options when it comes to finish, so you can customise it to perfectly fit your space.
Made entirely out the highest grade stainless steel and manufactured under the BS ISO9000 quality system, the Tubo Radiator is the choice of people who won't settle for anything but the best.Features:
- 20 year manufacturer guarantee
- Heat Output (BTU) - please select size option to view BTU's in right hand side specification table.
- Available in Brushed or Polished
- Available in 4 different sizes
- Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
- The central heating fuel option will need radiator valves which are sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us here via live chat or email to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
- Please note: for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
- If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately).
- Material - Stainless Steel
- Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 16 - 33
|Type||Designer Heated Towel Rails|
|GuaranteeMore information||20 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Wall to Face (mm)More information||115|
Wall to Face
Wall to face is the distance from the wall to the furthest point on the front of the radiator. This figure is an indicator of how far your product will protrude into the room.
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel, Electric|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.