We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Brenton Balsley Designer Ladder Towel Rail
RRP £54 Was £34.99
- Available in 2 modern finishes: Textured Matt Carbon Anthracite and Polished Chrome
- Made from high quality low carbon steel
- Modern and practical ladder design creates ease when hanging towels
- Designed to be wall mounted, ideal for smaller spaces
- Suitable for central heating systems only
- To connect this heated towel to your central heating, radiator valves will be required, please see our recommended extras
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Type||Designer Heated Towel Rails, Ladder Heated Towel Rails|
|Brand Range||Brenton Balsley|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Wall to Pipe Centres (mm)More information||85|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||42mm|
Wall to Pipe Centres
This measurement will show you how far from the wall the centre of the pipes for your radiator will need to be. It is an indication of how far away the pipe inlets for the radiator need to be from the wall which is useful if you are looking to install a radiator using your existing pipework.
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.