We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Brenton Chrome Curved Heated Towel Rail - 22mm
Even though radiators made of steel are considered heavier, which makes the installation process more difficult, this unit only weighs 12kg and is made to be installed within no more than a couple of hours. Just choose whether to connect it to central heating or electricity and enjoy.
The Brenton Chrome Curved Heated Towel Radiator is made of the highest grade steel and in compliance with the strictest international standards in the industry, and is still affordable, which makes it an excellent choice. It comes with dual fuel option. This means you can use it as a traditional unit connected to central heating in the winter; and when central heating no longer works, you can plug it in the electrical network and still enjoy a warm and welcoming bathroom.
• Available in a variety of sizes
• Material: Steel
• Fuel: Central Heating, Electric Only and Dual Fuel
• Guarantee: 5 years
• Polished chrome finish
• The central heating fuel option will need radiator valves which are sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us here via live chat or email to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note: for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• Please note: current images are not reflective of actual product. Image represents the straight variant of this product. Actual product advertised is curved
• Please note: this heated towel rail is manufactured based solely on size; the number of tubes and gaps may vary from the image shown however the overall dimensions will remain the same
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately).
|Type||Ladder Towel Rails|
|Brand Range||Brenton Chrome|
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel, Electric|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.
Products with estimated delivery dates take a little longer to get to you safely and are not available for next day delivery.
We will do our utmost to meet these estimates, although we recommend you do not book an installer until you have received and checked your order.
If you are in a hurry, view similar products available for next day delivery.