We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Brenton Suva Metallic Heated Towel Rail
RRP £41 Was £29.99
RRP £54 Was £34.99
- Sleek wall mounted heated towel rail
- Striking Metallic finish
- Compact design takes up hardly any space and provides you with great heat output
- Robust Mild Steel construction
- Suitable for central heating or dual fuel use - T-piece and heating element which are required for dual fuel use are sold separately
- Radiator valves sold separately - please see the recommended extras
- 3 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Type||Ladder Heated Towel Rails|
|Brand Range||Brenton Suva|
|GuaranteeMore information||3 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.