We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the DQ Heating Cove Polished Stainless Steel Vertical Designer Heated Towel Rail
If you're looking to add a designers touch to your bathroom then the DQ Heating Cove Stainless Steel Vertical Designer Heated Towel Rail should be your choice. Made of stainless steel, known for its high durability, corrosion resistance and excellent heat output, this towel rail will serve you for years to come. It's assembled in compliance with the EN442 European quality standard and is offered with a guarantee for 25 years.
The Cove is available in different sizes to choose from so you can match your towel rail with your bathroom's configuration.Features:
- 25 year manufacturer guarantee
- Heat Output (BTU) - please select size option to view BTU's in right hand side specification table.
- Available in Polished
- Available in different sizes
- Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
- The central heating fuel option will need radiator valves which are sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only or dual fuel, please contact us here via live chat or email to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
- Please note: for the electric and dual fuel options, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
- Material - Stainless Steel
- Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 10 - 16
|Type||Designer Heated Towel Rails|
|Brand Range||DQ Heating Cove|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel, Electric|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.