We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Thermosphere Round Profile Dry Electric Towel Rail
Super easy to install, incredibly energy efficient and completely safe to use in your bathroom, this towel rail will warm your towels and bathroom in style. And it's available in two sizes, so you can choose the size to suit your bathroom layout.
- Dry electric element heated ladder rail
- Made from high quality 304 stainless steel with a durable polished finish
- Size options: 700 x 530mm, 1120 x 400mm 1120 x 530mm
- Output: 76W / 80W
- 32mm round vertical rails with 20mm horizontal rails
- Simply wire into your existing electrical circuit and choose to conceal the wiring or expose it depending on your preferences
- Energy efficient with a low wattage without compromising on heat output and comfort
- Rapid and responsive heat output
- Safe to use in bathroom environments
- 5 year guarantee
|Electric Towel Rails
|Global Trade Item Number
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Polished Stainless Steel
|Fuel SourceMore information
|Heat Output (Watts)More information
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.
Watts is a measure of heat output used for electric radiators, with a higher watt figure meaning a higher heat output. Purchasing a radiator that has the correct wattage will ensure your room will be at a comfortable temperature without wasting energy.
By using our BTU calculator, you can calculate the number of watts your radiator needs to adequately heat your room.