We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Aeon Arat Stainless Steel Floor Mounted Horizontal Designer Radiator - Polished
Floor mounted radiators offer extra stability and work perfectly for classic and retro interiors. If you prefer one of those, go with the Aeon Arat Stainless Steel Floor Mounted Horizontal Designer Radiator. Made out of 100$ stainless steel under the BS ISO9000 quality standard, it won't let you down. Like all Aeon radiators, it comes with 20 year warranty.
When it comes to design, this radiator offers a combination of old-time charm and modern day elegance in two finishes - polished and brushed matt. Choose from variety of sizes and enjoy a warm and cosy environment today.Features:
- 20 year manufacturer guarantee
- For heat output at Watts and BTU 50°C & 60°C, please make a selection and view in the right hand specification table
- Material - Stainless Steel
- Choose from a brushed or polished steel finish
- Please note that polished finish sizes are made to order with a 6-8 week lead time
- Fuel Source Options - Central Heating, Electric or Dual Fuel for sizes with width 390 - 990mm. Central Heating only for sizes with width 1190 - 1990mm.
- The central heating fuel option will need radiator valves which are sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us here via live chat or email to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
- Please note: for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
- If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately).
|Type||Designer Radiators, Single Panel Radiators|
|Brand Range||Aeon Arat|
|GuaranteeMore information||20 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Finish||Mirrored, Polished Stainless Steel|
|Wall to Face (mm)More information||95|
Wall to Face
Wall to face is the distance from the wall to the furthest point on the front of the radiator. This figure is an indicator of how far your product will protrude into the room.
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel, Electric|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.