We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Terma Ribbon V Electric Vertical Radiator with Heating Element - Bright Copper - 1800 x 490mm
- Gorgeous bright copper finish with a metallic, smooth texture
- Modern vertical radiator with a striking 5 column design
- Includes large cleaning brush to easily clean between the plates
- Made from low carbon mild steel
- Electric radiator - comes pre-filled with oil and with the Terma MOA Blue Bluetooth heating element
- 5 temperature settings ranging from 30°C to 60°C (internal temperature) or 15°C to 30°C (ambient temperature) - the current temperature setting is displayed on the easy to read LED display
- 7 day timer function and Bluetooth control from your smartphone or tablet via the free Terma BlueLine app from Google Play or the App Store
- Built-in 'frost' protection to prevent freezing in cold weather and also protection against the element overheating
- 1000W heat output - use our handy BTU Calculator to see what heat output you need to heat your room
- IPX5 rated
- CE Approved
- 8 year guarantee on the radiator and 2 years on the heating element
- Height: 1800mm
- Width: 490mm
- Depth: 115-125mm
- Wall to centre of inlets: 71-81mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5901804742491|
|Type||Vertical Radiators, Electric Radiators, Designer Radiators|
|Brand Range||Terma Ribbon|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Fuel SourceMore information||Electric|
|Heat Output (Watts)More information||1000|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.
Watts is a measure of heat output used for electric radiators, with a higher watt figure meaning a higher heat output. Purchasing a radiator that has the correct wattage will ensure your room will be at a comfortable temperature without wasting energy.
By using our BTU calculator, you can calculate the number of watts your radiator needs to adequately heat your room.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Is your radiator making a clicking, banging or hissing noise and you’re not too sure where it’s coming from? Here are some reasons why your radiator could be making strange noises and how to solve them quickly.
Think of your heating as the body's circulation, with the boiler as the heart. Hidden radiator sludge is a blood clot that slowly suffocates your system. So save your home from a heart attack with this important guide on how to flush it out.
We've put together some of our favourite customer images to show off our top picks in action. This article will provide you with all the inspiration you need to see how our radiators will look in your home!
There are a number of different areas in your home where you can place your radiator, they don't have to be under the window! As long as the radiator isn't blocked in any way, it's purely an aesthetic choice as to where you place it.
When your radiators aren't working, it can be a worrying and often cold experience. That's why we've created this handy guide to help you diagnose and fix any radiator concerns.
It can be a real struggle finding radiators that fit small spaces, so take a look at our list of our top 6 space saving radiators to find the perfect rad! We're taking you through the best of the best when it comes to extra tall and thin, or the short and wider variety so every awkward fit can become the exact opposite! Don't believe us? Take a look for yourself!