We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Aeon Panacea Stainless Steel LED Mirrored Vertical Designer Radiator - 1800 x 600mm
Produced under the BS ISO9000 quality system and tested to the EN442 harmonized European standard, it comes with a 20 year warranty so that you can enjoy its features for a long, long time. Note: Towel bar is sold separately.
- Choose from a brushed or polished steel finish
- Heat Output (BTU 50°C) - 3002
- Heat Output (BTU 60°C) - 3795
- Heat Output (Watts) - 879
- Material - Stainless Steel
- 20 year manufacturer guarantee
- Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
- The central heating fuel option will need radiator valves which are sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us here via live chat or email to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
- If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately).
- Height: 1800mm
- Width: 600mm
- Depth: 70mm
- Height: 1800mm
- Width: 275mm
|Type||Designer Radiators, Vertical Radiators|
|Brand Range||Aeon Panacea|
|GuaranteeMore information||20 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Number of SectionsMore information||6 Sections|
When looking straight on at your radiator, this is the number of individual sections with gaps in between you’ll be able to see. A section can have multiple columns within it, the number of sections relates to how many rows of columns your radiator has.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Wall to Face (mm)More information||115|
|Pipe Centres (mm)More information||675|
Wall to Face
Wall to face is the distance from the wall to the furthest point on the front of the radiator. This figure is an indicator of how far your product will protrude into the room.
This is the distance between the centre of the two pipe inlets on your radiator or towel rail. This figure is an indication of where the two pipes for your radiator will need to go and can be helpful if you want to install a radiator using your existing pipes.
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel, Electric|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.