We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Aeon Truva Stainless Steel Free Standing Vertical Designer Radiator
Looking for a radiator that can complete an impressive modern interior? You've found it! Made out of hundreds of stainless steel blocks, owning an Aeon Truva Stainless Steel Free Standing Vertical Designer Radiator is like having an architectural piece of art in your home.
But the Truva Radiator doesn't just impress with design. It is manufactured under the BS ISO9000 quality system and tested to the EN442 harmonized European system, which means that you can rely on it for years to come.Features:
- For heat output at Watts and BTU 50°C & 60°C, please make a selection and view in the right hand specification table
- Available in Brushed
- Material - Stainless Steel
- Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
- The central heating fuel option will need radiator valves which are sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us here via live chat or email to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
Please note: for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
- If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately).
|Type||Designer Radiators, Vertical Radiators|
|GuaranteeMore information||20 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel, Electric|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.