We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Aeon Venetian Stainless Steel Vertical or Horizontal Designer Radiator - Polished
Everyone who enjoys classic luxury will fall in love with the Aeon Venetian Stainless Steel Designer Radiator. The elegant design will fit any space perfectly, but you can also customise this state-of-the-art radiator to your room by choosing between various sizes.
Like all Aeon radiators, this one too is manufactured under the BS ISO 9000 standard, tested to EN442 harmonised European standard, comes with 20 years warranty and guarantees a comfortable warm atmosphere.
Note: The Venetian is available with a matching mirror, contact us for more details.Features:
- 20 year manufacturer guarantee
- For heat output at Watts and BTU 50°C & 60°C, please make a selection and view in the right hand specification table
- Material - Stainless Steel
- Please note that this Polished finish is made to order and has a lead time of 6-8 weeks
- Fuel Source Option - Central Heating. With a select number of radiators also having Electric and Dual Fuel options
- The central heating fuel option will need radiator valves which are sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us here via live chat or email to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
Please note: for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
- If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately).
|Type||Designer Radiators, Horizontal Radiators, Vertical Radiators|
|Brand Range||Aeon Venetian|
|GuaranteeMore information||20 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Wall to Face (mm)More information||110|
Wall to Face
Wall to face is the distance from the wall to the furthest point on the front of the radiator. This figure is an indicator of how far your product will protrude into the room.
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel, Electric|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.