We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Terma ONE D Heating Element - 5 Options
- Minimalist heating element which is almost completely internalised within the towel rail - 5 options available
- 2 heat settings of 45°C and 60°C to regulate the internal temperature
- Internal electronic sensor allows the ONE D to maintain the set temperature
- Multi-coloured LEDs on the device show the current mode
- On/off button on the underside of the element
- Capable of wireless infrared communication with an external wall controller which is sold separately - the Terma TTIR or Terma DTIR can both be used for this
- 2 hour dryer function - sets the heat higher for 2 hours after which it will return to its previous level
- Built-in 'frost' protection to prevent freezing in cold weather and also protection against the element overheating
- IPX5 rated
- 86mm length from the thread down
- 22.5mm distance from the outer contour of the D to the centre of the tapping
- 2 year guarantee
|Brand Range||Terma ONE D|
|GuaranteeMore information||2 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Underfloor heating has grown in popularity thanks to its easy maintenance and efficiency. If you are wondering whether you can combine underfloor heating with radiators - our experts have the answer!
Is your radiator making a clicking, banging or hissing noise and you’re not too sure where it’s coming from? Here are some reasons why your radiator could be making strange noises and how to solve them quickly.
Aluminium radiators are renowned for their high-performance as they have super high heat up times. Here’s everything you need to know about aluminium radiators along with some of our favourite designs.
Think of your heating as the body's circulation, with the boiler as the heart. Hidden radiator sludge is a blood clot that slowly suffocates your system. So save your home from a heart attack with this important guide on how to flush it out.
We've put together some of our favourite customer images to show off our top picks in action. This article will provide you with all the inspiration you need to see how our radiators will look in your home!