Butler & Rose Bare Metal Lacquer Slip On Welded Feet
The Butler & Rose Bare Metal Lacquer Slip On Welded Feet allow you to fit the radiator to the floor instead of the wall, increasing the options for installation and creating a stylish new look.
This industrial bare metal finish is created by taking a battery-sized radiator and hand finishing every part of the radiator so each radiator is unique. As you would expect variations in colour, welding and burnishing marks vary from one section to another and add to the idiosyncrasy of each radiator. Once sections are hand burnished to give a smooth surface, a clear gloss lacquer is applied, protecting the bare metal and enhancing their irregular nature and individuality.
• Floor mounted legs
• Sold singularly - minimum of 2 will be required
• Optional extra for additional support
• Available in Bare Metal Lacquer finish
• Please remember to add 100mm to the height of the section you have chosen if you are using slip on welded feet
For radiators up to 18 sections, 2 Slip On Feet are required
• Radiators with up to 18 sections: 500 x 474mm, 500 x 609mm, 500 x 834mm
For radiators made up of 22 to 26 sections, 3 Slip On Feet are required
• Radiators with 22 - 26 sections: 500 x 1014mm, 500 x 1194mm
For example if you need 2, please add 2 to your basket, if you need 3, please add 3 to your basket. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team here via live chat or email.
Product Code LACQ-FEET-PV Type Floor Mounting Legs Brand Butler & Rose Finish Bare Metal Lacquer
- Delivery & Returns
COVID-19 Update (02/11/2020)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via email and live chat
How long will my delivery take?
Please note that our current standard delivery lead time has increased from 2-5 to 2-10 days during this second lockdown period due to delays with stock from our suppliers. If you need an item sooner you can still order using next day delivery for items that show this as available.
Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’. Other items show the estimated delivery time, such as 1-2 or 2-4 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
How much does delivery cost?
- Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply*. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
- Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply to the complete order.
* Additional charges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland, as well as to some areas of mainland UK for very large or fragile items that are sent by pallet.
Next day, weekend & time-specific deliveries
If an item is 'In Stock', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We deliver small items (valves, brackets, hooks, heating controls etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please contact us via email or live chat.
- Reviews (1)
- Customer Questions