Butler & Rose Bare Metal Lacquer Slip On Welded Feet
The Butler & Rose Bare Metal Lacquer Slip On Welded Feet allow you to fit the radiator to the floor instead of the wall, increasing the options for installation and creating a stylish new look.
This industrial bare metal finish is created by taking a battery-sized radiator and hand finishing every part of the radiator so each radiator is unique. As you would expect variations in colour, welding and burnishing marks vary from one section to another and add to the idiosyncrasy of each radiator. Once sections are hand burnished to give a smooth surface, a clear gloss lacquer is applied, protecting the bare metal and enhancing their irregular nature and individuality.Features:
• Floor mounted legs
• Sold singularly - minimum of 2 will be required
• Optional extra for additional support
• Available in Bare Metal Lacquer finish
• Pipe centres from wall: 102mm - 112mm
• Please remember to add 100mm to the height of the section you have chosen if you are using slip on welded feetPlease note:
For radiators up to 18 sections, 2 Slip On Feet are required
• Radiators with up to 18 sections: 500 x 474mm, 500 x 609mm, 500 x 834mm
For radiators made up of 22 to 26 sections, 3 Slip On Feet are required
• Radiators with 22 - 26 sections: 500 x 1014mm, 500 x 1194mm
For example if you need 2, please add 2 to your basket, if you need 3, please add 3 to your basket. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on 01202 612808.