Butler & Rose Victoria Column Traditional Radiator Floor Mounted Legs
You can install your traditional Butler & Rose Victoria radiator using just anything that would work, or you can install it using the beautiful, top quality Butler & Rose Victoria Column Style Traditional Radiator Leg Set. These radiator legs are durable and easy to install; they feature elegant white finish and now you can get them with 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
• Finish: White
• Floor Mounting Legs
• Sold in pairs
• Extra stability
• Easy installation
• 5 year guarantee
Product Code VIC-COL-LEGS-PV Type Floor Mounting Legs Brand Butler & Rose Brand Range Butler & Rose Victoria Finish White RAL CodeMore information 9016 Traffic White Material Mild Steel
RAL codes are used to define colours for paints & coatings. The codes are very specific so two shades of blue will have a completely different RAL code. The codes can be useful if you want to ensure two different products are the same colour.
Some products can be purchased in a bespoke colour chosen from a selection of RAL codes. If you are interested in this service please contact our sales team on 01202 612808.
- Delivery & Returns
COVID-19 Update (02/11/2020)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via email and live chat
How long will my delivery take?
Please note that our current standard delivery lead time has increased from 2-5 to 2-10 days during this second lockdown period due to delays with stock from our suppliers. If you need an item sooner you can still order using next day delivery for items that show this as available.
Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’. Other items show the estimated delivery time, such as 1-2 or 2-4 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
How much does delivery cost?
- Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply*. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
- Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply to the complete order.
* Additional charges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland, as well as to some areas of mainland UK for very large or fragile items that are sent by pallet.
Next day, weekend & time-specific deliveries
If an item is 'In Stock', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We deliver small items (valves, brackets, hooks, heating controls etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please contact us via email or live chat.
- Reviews (0)
- Customer Questions